Native Chinese speaker Be a translator since 1995

Master Degree (my certificates) Certified accountant

Website localization DTP (Desktop publishing)

High quality-ready to publish Try it for free!


1995~present English-Chinese translator

2010~2014 Webmaster of usatouronline.com

1995~2002 Harbin university. Engage in the fields of accountancy, economics, business administration, marketing, etc.


  • Master degree (2003), business administration, Harbin Institute of Technology (among the Top 10 universities in China ).

  • Bachelor degree (1995), accountancy, Harbin University.


  • 1000+ projects completed since 1995

  • Recent projects:
a. AirAsia (200,000+ words) http://www.airasia.com/cn/zh/

b. KLM (100,000+ words) http://www.klm.com/travel/cn_cn/index.htm

c.Symantec(5000+ words) http://www.symantec.com/zh/cn/

Click here to see more samples


Translation0.06 USD~0.08 USD per source word (English or Chinese)

Editing 0.03 USD~0.04 USD per source word (English or Chinese)

DTP 10~12 USD per A4 page


Email: translator_li@hotmail.com MSN: translator_li@hotmail.com

TOM-Skype: translatorli2008 Cell phone :0086-13674676677

HOW TO GET STARTED (click here for more details)

Mar 18, 2008

English Chinese translation sample-Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency

(Edited by freelance Chinese translator li – English to Chinese translation or Chinese to English translation services- financial translation)

Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency
☆ Introduction
Under rules of State Administration of Foreign Exchange, if you (domestic resident or foreign resident) carry more foreign currency cash out of China than the amount declared in last record of returning to China or no record of amount declared in the last time returning to China, and you are about to bring a certain sum of money getting out of China, you must apply a "F/X Exit Permit" and declare at Customs.

If you have foreign currency deposited in ICBC, and you need to withdraw a certain amount to leave China, apply a "F/X Exit Permit" at the original ICBC deposit office.

☆ Operation Guide
1. No need to apply Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency for amount under USD 5,000 (inclusive) or equivalent. Customs will let you go, except those with multiple travellings in a day or within a short period.
2. Apply ICBC Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency for amount over USD 5,000 to USD 10,000 (inclusive) or equivalent with ICBC deposit voucher, passport or visa. At departure, Customs will let you go by checking if Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency stamped by ICBC.

3. If over USD 10,000 is brought out of China, apply Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency at branches of State Administration of Foreign Exchange (hereinafter referred as SAFE) located the same place as the ICBC deposit office or the ICBC branch where F/X is bought. Customs will let you go by checking if Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency is stamped by SAFE or not.
4. If multiple certificates are used and if the cumulative total of all certificates stamped by ICBC is over USD 10,000 or equivalent, Customs will not let you go.
5. Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency is valid for onetime within 30 days from issue date.

☆ Helpful Tips
1. What happened if your F/X exit permission has been lost?
If your Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency is lost by accident, apply at original ICBC issuing office for a Certification on Replacement. Use the document to apply approval from SAFE- Beijing Management Department. Then use the approval to apply Certificate of Carrying Foreign Currency at the original ICBC issuing office.

2. How to take more amount of foreign currency out of China?
Suggest remitting out via TT, F/X draft, buying traveler cheque or using credit card.

No comments: