ENGLISH TO CHINESE TRANSLATION SERVICES




Native Chinese speaker Be a translator since 1995


Master Degree (my certificates) Certified accountant


Website localization DTP (Desktop publishing)


High quality-ready to publish Try it for free!




Experience


1995~present English-Chinese translator


2010~2014 Webmaster of usatouronline.com


1995~2002 Harbin university. Engage in the fields of accountancy, economics, business administration, marketing, etc.




Education


  • Master degree (2003), business administration, Harbin Institute of Technology (among the Top 10 universities in China ).

  • Bachelor degree (1995), accountancy, Harbin University.


Accomplishments


  • 1000+ projects completed since 1995

  • Recent projects:
a. AirAsia (200,000+ words) http://www.airasia.com/cn/zh/

b. KLM (100,000+ words) http://www.klm.com/travel/cn_cn/index.htm

c.Symantec(5000+ words) http://www.symantec.com/zh/cn/


Click here to see more samples




RATES


Translation0.06 USD~0.08 USD per source word (English or Chinese)


Editing 0.03 USD~0.04 USD per source word (English or Chinese)


DTP 10~12 USD per A4 page



CONTACT INFORMATION


Email: translator_li@hotmail.com MSN: translator_li@hotmail.com


TOM-Skype: translatorli2008 Cell phone :0086-13674676677




HOW TO GET STARTED (click here for more details)


Jun 3, 2008

Business English Chinese translation samples--introduction

(Translated by freelance Chinese translator li – English to Chinese translation or Chinese to English translation services- business letter translation)

(1) A: I don’t believe we’ve met.
B: No, I don’t think we have.
A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.
B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.
A: 我们以前没有见过吧?
B:我想没有。
A:我叫陈松林。
B:您好,我是弗雷德•史蜜斯。
(2) A: Here’s my name card.
B: And here’s mine.
A: It’s nice to finally meet you.
B: And I’m glad to meet you, too.
A: 这是我的名片。
B: 这是我的。
A: 很高兴终于与你见面了。
B: 我也很高兴见到你。
(3) A: Is that the office manager over there?
B: Yes, it is,
A: I haven’t met him yet.
B: I’ll introduce him to you .
A:在那边的那位是经理吧?
B:是啊。
A:我还没见过他。
B:那么,我来介绍你认识。
(4) A: Do you have a calling card ?
B: Yes , right here.
A: Here’s one of mine.
B: Thanks.
A:您有名片吗?
B:有的,就在这儿。
A:喏,这是我的。
B:谢谢。
(5) A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?
B: Haven’t you met yet?
A: No, we haven’t.
B: I’ll be glad to do it.
A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?
B:你们还没见面吗?
A:嗯,没有。
B:我乐意为你们介绍。
(6) A: I’ll call you next week.
B: Do you know my number?
A: No, I don’t.
B: It’s right here on my card.
A:我下个星期会打电话给你。
B:你知道我的号码吗?
A:不知道。
B:就在我的名片上。
(7) A: Have we been introduced?
B: No, I don’t think we have been.
A: My name is Wong.
B: And I’m Jack Smith.
A:对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?
B:不,我想没有。
A:我姓王。
B:我叫杰克•史密斯。
(8) A: Is this Mr. Jones?
B: Yes, that’s right.
A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.
B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.
A:是琼斯先生吗?
B:是的。
A:我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。
B:很高兴认识你,唐先生。
(9) A: I have a letter of introduction here.
B: Your name, please?
A: It’s David Chou.
B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.
A:我这儿有一封介绍信。
B:请问贵姓大名?
A:周大卫。
B:啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。
(10) A: I’ll call you if you give me a name card.
B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now.
A: Just tell me your number, in that case.
B: It’s 625-8023.
A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你.。
B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。
A:这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。
B:625-8023。

No comments: